Tuesday, January 19, 2010

OMG!!! Naruto movie 6

I just found out that there is going to be another Naruto movie( Naruto movie 6). In the preview I've seen it was in Japanese so I'm not sure what the plot is but all I know is that it has some thing to with Kakashi-senshi. I've found a possible spoiler of what the movie's plot might be so here it is "All the ninjas with kekkei genkan (bloodline limit) are disappearing, all people are blaming the fir country. Trusnade orders Kakashi as the kind of "peace offering" to prevent an all-out war. After receiving charms from Kakashi, Naruto and the gang attempt to prevent Kakashi's death." I'm not sure but I believe that it will be released in 8-1-10. I'll keep you infromed of what I learn about this film.


http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/1baec462bce433903ec3c043945747be1249622644_full.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment